Sunday, November 22, 2009

Audubon Zoo New Orleans





First time to the zoo and I really wouldnt say it was a great experience. The New Orleans zoo is very cool . My 20 month old and zoo = Frustrated Mommy. We quickly went through some exhibits and then let Mark walk around. Thankfully Ev took us to a playground located IN the zoo (sweet) and Mark enjoyed himself there. When we come back from Christmas we plan on going again with backup a.k.a Daddy.
My favorite part had to be this gorilla. He set himself up to people watch. I felt sad that he look bored but then was amused when he put a leaf on his head to block the sun. Ev and I talked about how they probably enjoy people watching and making fun of us. If so Im sure this gorilla would have some good stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment